- Meet new friends, connect with other dance enthusiasts.
- Receive discounts on admission to Federation-sponsored events.
- Receive LET’S DANCE! magazine, your source of information on Folk Dance Activities in Northern California.
- Group members are eligible for liability insurance, a directory entry, and free event listings on the Federation website.
- Have a voice in furthering this world-wide recreational activity.
- Learn to teach folk dancing. Academic credit available at selected teacher training institutes.
Registration by Mail
If you prefer, print the membership form then complete the application by hand with the name, address, and phone or e-mail of the new member. Enclose your check made payable to the Folk Dance Federation and mail it to
Folk Dance Federation of California
927 Springfield Drive
Millbrae, CA 94030
Select any one of the following levels to register. Note an online transaction fee by Paypal has been added to each price. You will be asked to provide an e-mail, address, phone, and a user name and password. If the subscription is a gift to someone outside your household enter the address where you want the Let’s Dance! newsletters delivered. Note that international (non-US) deliveries will be billed an additional $10.
|Individual||$36.35 per Year.||Select|
|Family||$46.65 per Year.||Select|
|Group/Club||$41.50 per Year.||Select|
|Student||$26.06 per Year.||Select|