- Meet new friends, connect with other dance enthusiasts.
- Receive discounts on admission to Federation-sponsored events.
- Receive LET’S DANCE! magazine, your source of information on Folk Dance Activities in Northern California.
- Group members are eligible for liability insurance, a directory entry, and free event listings on the Federation website.
- Have a voice in furthering this world-wide recreational activity.
- Learn to teach folk dancing. Academic credit available at selected teacher training institutes.
Here’s how to register as a member:
DOWNLOAD a membership form and complete it. You may add your name, address, and phone or e-mail directly to the PDF membership form on your computer. Just click on each field in your PDF viewer and type in your entry. When entries are complete save the file. If the registration is a gift enter the address and e-mail of the new member.
Make a payment electronically by Paypal by selecting your membership option below. Note that a $1.50 online processing charge will be added to the transaction. Then e-mail your completed form above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The only reference we will receive with your payment is your email address.
Registration by Mail
If you prefer, print the membership form then complete the application by hand with the name, address, and phone or e-mail of the new member. Enclose your check made payable to the Folk Dance Federation and mail it to
Alicia La Fetra
Folk Dance Federation of California
1614 Peacock Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087